Real Estate & Property Law with Smith Butz
Real Estate & Property
Real Estate and Property legal practices cover a variety of real property transactions such as common law of property, contract law, and statutory and regulatory laws – all of which our attorneys have extensive experience in. The Real Estate & Property services offered by the attorneys here at Smith Butz, LLC provide an array of transactional and litigation services ranging from purchasing and selling, local regulatory assistance, financing, contract creation and negotiation, development, to disputes. We work with both private individuals as well as commercial real estate clients. Our attorneys are also here to advise our clients on state and local laws that may have an effect on the behavior and development of the housing and real estate market.
Our attorneys are able to assist clients with:
- Negotiating purchase contracts;
- Drafting documents such as deeds and leases;
- Reviewing title reports and identifying issues in due diligence;
- Drafting and enforcing contracts real property agreements;
- Clearing title through the legal process; and
- Advising on and representation related to zoning and land use matters.