Now conveniently located in Peters Township, right off of Route 19!
At Smith Butz, LLC, we strive to
- Uphold and adhere to the highest standards of professional legal services when advising, representing, and assisting our clients
- Provide individualized personal attention from our experienced attorneys in an intimate setting
- Be readily accessible to meet the ever-changing needs of our rapidly expanding client base
Contact the Attorneys of Smith Butz if you or someone you know is in need of
- Wills and Estate/Trust Planning and Administration
- Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney
- Representation regarding oil/gas and other mineral rights
- Railroad, Occupational Disease, and Insurance Litigation Defense
- Legal assistance regarding your corporate issues and real estate matters
- Legal assistance with commercial and construction litigation, collection litigation and employment matters
- Special counsel services for municipal law
- Arbitration and mediation services
Primary Practice Areas
Smith Butz serves the interests of clients across a broad range of business endeavors. We take pride in adding value for all of our clients, across a wide array of enterprise and transaction sizes, through our dedication to excellence of lawyering and diligence of representation.
The attorneys at Smith Butz possess the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to continually achieve success in a variety of litigation matters. Our attorneys undertake every stage of the trial process with the utmost diligence and care in assisting our clients to achieve the result they seek in a cost-efficient manner.
Oil, Gas & Coal
When you are faced with a decision to sign a lease or any other legal document regarding your oil/gas it is critical to have a knowledgeable attorney on your side to represent you during and after lease negotiations.
Wills, Estate & Trusts
Smith Butz is fully equipped to handle any type of estate matter, regardless of the complexity or size of the estate. We draft Wills and devise estate plans and strategies for clients in an effort to assist in the preservation and transfer of wealth as well as minimize the tax consequences of wealth and transfer.