While we navigate through these uncertain times of COVID-19, Smith Butz Attorneys at Law is still here and working from our homes. We want to keep our families, friends and clients safe and have decided this was best going forward. We join so many others in hopes that these efforts will bring us back together very soon. Our office number 724-745-5121 will still answer during business hours of 8:30 am-5:00 pm, but please feel free to contact us on our cell phone. For your convenience, our numbers are listed below, as well as on our profile bio links.
Thomas M. Butz, Esq. 412-400-0249
John M. Smith, Esq. 724-344-0922
Kendra L. Smith, Esq. 724-914-0180
Jennifer L. Schiavoni, Esq. 724-989-1094
Hannah Shaffer Bradburn, Esq. 412-212-6945
At Smith Butz, LLC, we strive to
- Uphold and adhere to the highest standards of professional legal services when advising, representing, and assisting our clients
- Provide individualized personal attention from our experienced attorneys in an intimate setting
- Be readily accessible to meet the ever-changing needs of our rapidly expanding client base
Contact the Attorneys of Smith Butz if you or someone you know is in need of
- Wills and Estate/Trust Planning and Administration
- Representation regarding oil/gas and other mineral rights
- Railroad, Occupational Disease, and Insurance Litigation Defense
- Legal assistance regarding your corporate issues and real estate matters
- Legal assistance with commercial and construction litigation, collection litigation and employment matters
- Special counsel services for municipal law
- Arbitration and mediation services
Primary Practice Areas
Smith Butz serves the interests of clients across a broad range of business endeavors. We take pride in adding value for all of our clients, across a wide array of enterprise and transaction sizes, through our dedication to excellence of lawyering and diligence of representation.
The attorneys at Smith Butz possess the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to continually achieve success in a variety of litigation matters. Our attorneys undertake every stage of the trial process with the utmost diligence and care in assisting our clients to achieve the result they seek in a cost-efficient manner.
Oil, Gas & Coal
When you are faced with a decision to sign a lease or any other legal document regarding your oil/gas it is critical to have a knowledgeable attorney on your side to represent you during and after lease negotiations.
Thomas M. Butz, Esq.
Kendra L. Smith, Esq.
John M. Smith, Esq.
From Our Clients
“I have had the pleasure of being a client of Smith Butz for several years. They have handled many of my legal needs in a variety of business and personal matters. These have included, selling one of my businesses, setting up 4 new companies, contract reviews, legal advice, setting up my personal estate and handling all of the matters associated with my mother’s estate when she passed away. All transactions were handled with excellence as well a very enjoyable interface with the staff associated at Smith Butz. I would highly recommend the law firm of Smith Butz without any reservation.”